Friday, November 29, 2013

What Box? extra ordinary creative expressions.

Time for something new! I've had a blog and web page dedicated solely to my jewelry business, but I've decided to exchange that for a place where I can share all my creative exploits and adventures.

Adventures?

Yes, adventures. I teach art to adults with developmental disabilities several days a week and yes, "adventures" sums that up well. Teaching adults with special needs is my great joy! And I really would like to share the fun, and the extraordinary artwork they create, with you.

I will still be sharing my jewelry creations, as well as other creative works. 

Here is a pastel poinsettia a special needs student of mine did a few weeks ago, and I thought this would be a perfect way to introduce you to their work. This piece was created by Vanessa:


Happy Holidays, and stay tuned for more artwork from Wings, more jewelry, and other great stuff!

                                                                                                                     Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment